The 12 Steps We Arrived With
1. We admitted we were powerless over nothing – that we could manage our lives perfectly and
those of anyone who would allow us.
2. We came to believe that there was no power greater than ourselves and the rest of the world
3. We made a decision to have our loved ones turn their wills and their lives over to our care even though they couldn’t understand us at all.
4. We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of everyone we knew.
5. We admitted to the whole world the exact nature of everyone else’s wrongs.
6. We were entirely ready to make others give us the respect we deserved.
7. We demanded others do our will because we were always enlightened.
8. We made a list of all persons who had harmed us and became willing to go to any lengths to get even with them all.
9. We got direct revenge on such people wherever possible, except when to do so would cost us our lives or at the very least a jail sentence.
10. Continued to take inventory of others and when they were wrong promptly and repeatedly told them about it.
11. Sought through complaining and medication to improve our relations with others, as we would not understand them at all, asking only that they do things our way.
12. Having had a complete physical, emotional and spiritual breakdown as a result of these steps, we tried to blame others and to get sympathy and pity in all our affairs.
Download and Print: The 12 Steps We Arrived With